ʻO ka hāpai ʻana i ke kinipōpō
ʻO ka hāpai ʻana i ke kinipōpō
Hoʻolālā ʻia ke kuʻi ʻana i ka pōleʻa pahu no ke kū ʻana i ka hoʻouka ʻana i ka wā e holo ana me ka wikiwiki kiʻekiʻe a ua haku ʻia me nā apo e like me ka holoi ʻana me ke awāwa holo kaʻa pōpō. Eia kekahi, hiki i kēia mau bearings ke pale i nā ukana axial akā ʻaʻohe ukana radial. Ma muli o ke ʻano o ke apo i ke ʻano o kahi noho, ua māhele ʻia nā bearings pōpō pahu i ʻelua mau ʻano: ʻano cushion base flat a aligning spherical cushion type.
Composition of Thrust Ball Bearing:
ʻEkolu mau ʻāpana o ka lawe ʻana i ka pōleʻa: ke apo noho, ke apo kumu, a me ka hui hale pōleʻa—ua hoʻohālikelike ʻia ke apo o ke kumu me ke apo, a me ke apo noho i hoʻohālikelike ʻia me ka hale.
Thrust Ball Bearing Types:
According to the force, it is divided into unidirectional thrust ball bearing and bidirectional thrust ball bearings. A one-way thrust ball bearing can take a one-way axial load. Bidirectional thrust ball bearing can withstand bidirectional axial load, wherein the shaft ring and shaft match. The mounting surface of the seat ring is spherical bearing with self-aligning performance, which can reduce the influence of installation error.
How Do Thrust Ball Bearings Work?
There are other types of thrust bearings as well. In addition to thrust ball bearings, there are cylinder thrust bearings. Cylinder thrust bearings feature cylindrical-shaped rollers that point towards the axis. Another type of thrust bearing is magnetic. Magnetic thrust bearings live up to their namesake by producing a magnetic field. They are made of ferromagnetic materials that produce a magnetic field. The presence of this magnetic field helps to support the axial thrust. Of all the different types, though, none are more popular than thrust ball bearing.
Thrust Ball Bearing Features and Benefits:
- Two designs available: single direction and double direction.
- To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both design are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
- High quality steel – Ultra clean steel extends bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced grease technology – Special lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High grade balls – Smooth and quiet operation even at high speeds
- Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
Thrust Ball Bearing Application:
- Kaʻa kaʻa. Thrust ball bearings are used in vehicles to support axial forces caused by helical gears in modern vehicle gearboxes. They are also ideal for higher speed automotive applications that require oil lubrication.
- Kaʻa. Thrust ball bearings are very important for the transportation industry as they allow for more powerful and improved engines and propellers.
- Generators and water turbines. Certain types of thrust ball bearings are capable of reducing friction and drag, making them ideal for generators and water turbines.
- Heavy-Duty Machinery. Thrust ball bearings with high load ratings are suitable for heavy-duty machinery, such as drills and cranes.
- Industrial Machinery. Several types of industrial machinery have a need for rotating shafts, making thrust ball bearings a crucial component.
- Mining & Construction. Thrust ball bearings are typically made using corrosion-resistant materials, allowing them to support axial loads in equipment used in demanding mining and construction environments.
Thrust Ball Bearing Installation Steps
Step 1: Prepare one set of thrust ball bearing parts, including lower washer, upper washer and cage with steel balll assembly.
Step 2: Place the lower washer / shaft washer (in practical application, this part is close to the stationary part) as shown in the following picture.
Step 3: Install the cage with steel ball assembly above the lower washer (shaft washer).
Step 4: Install the upper washer (housing washer) as shown in the following picture.
Step 5: A simple thrust ball bearing was installed completely as shown in the following picture.
The fitting of thrust ball bearings with axis in general is for transition, and fitting of the ring with the bearing bore is clearance fit. Therefore, this kind of bearings is easier to install. Bi-directional thrust ball bearings shaft spring should be fixed on the axis to prevent relative rotation to the axis.
Thrust Ball Bearing Manufacturers
When looking for thrust ball bearings, it is important to choose one that has the right diameter. Bearings of this type can be found in both single and double-direction styles, and their outer raceways can be grooved or ungrooved. Aside from the size, the shaft height and the axis of the shaft are important considerations. In addition, a high-quality bearing can also be manufactured to provide the highest rollability.
Thrust bearings can be produced using a variety of different materials. For example, stainless steel, aluminum, and nickel alloys can be manufactured. The rolling elements are also available in different sizes and finishes. This allows the end user to select the lubricant they wish to use. Most thrust bearings are used in a low-speed, axial-load application. Despite the fact that they can support a high-load, they are not suitable for use in a high-speed, radial-load application. However, they are a good choice for applications that do not require precision.